View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
I agree......is this why your name is Yoda? Because you are the old wise one and you bring everyone back to reality?

Yeah, he's a wise-@$$ alright! Good guy though. He was working on my computer and I forgot to sign out of his screen name before posting....So I decided so "Sign" at the bottom. He has been doing a lot of research for me and helping out on the graphics. We are trying to make sure that this build is as close to the real deal as possible....but he had no arguments when I told him "Oops, I just posted before signing you out." I guess it was just bound to happen when there are multiple computers in this house with auto-log-ins to PPCGeeks!

FYI: We are putting another computer together (making number 5...hey that's a good name for it "Number 5") to run a trial version Exchange 2003 on for testing the Sync issue with WM6.5 (and we are going to have to pay for the User Keys). But paying what we are for the 30 Trials sure beats the hundreds of dollars that it would cost to get a full version of Exchange...And then there's Linux and it's variations, but that's a ways down the road.........

Last edited by Tplane37; 03-23-2009 at 09:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.