View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 PM
GrandMasterB
.:DoWorkSon:.

GrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIPGrandMasterB is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to GrandMasterB
Re: 12/25/08 Verizon GPS Fix v2.0

Ok I am having a little issue with my signal since I did the lllboredlll GPS fix, right after unlocking my GPS and soft reset it I instantly had a better signal as indicated by the "bars". Now I know the bars are not the most accurate way to judge your signal but I instantly had 5 bars in my house which is really unusual for my Touch Pro. All my other devices always have good signal in my house but the Touch Pro has ALWAYS lacked.

So I didnt think to much about it until I got to work today and in our 25,000 square foot metal building/shop I have always got 1-2 bars anywhere in the building and and 0-1 bar in the bathroom( ) but today it is a consistant 4 bars in the shop and 2 in the bathroom........... anybody else notice this or am I getting all excited for nothing?

Anyways the point of my story is I was able to play on the internet while in the bathroom without losing the connection , YAY!