View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 07:41 PM
LilRico
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
I flashed it 4.15 this morning and hard reset it once, and everything is working smoothly. Just noticed that the batttery from the additonal cab show percentage by ones and not only tens, with this effect rapid charge or anything else?
No rapid charger isn't effected...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
That is truly FANTASTIC! It's like having your own personal developer. Thanks MightyMike!
I have one question, I see the cab contains taskbar3 v1.4 icons. What is the procedure if you want other icons? For example, my favorite is still taskbar2 (the topmost one on the first post in tsowen's custom taskbar thread).

TIA,
Vlip3
As long as the HTCVolumeControl.dll matches Mighty's version, it should be good to go.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
Can anyone tell me please what they have for the following keys with a clean installation of the rom?

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila]
"HomeLSKText"
"HomeLSKPath"
"HomeLSKArguments"
"HomeRSKText"
"HomeRSKPath"
"HomeRSKArguments"
HomeRSKArguments (-service "SMS")
HomeRSKPath -> (\Windows\tmail.exe)
HomeRSKText (SMS)

The rest are blank...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEOZUNA4U View Post
Is The Midnight Blue Theme Going To Be Updated To Work With The New Menu Instead Of Having Green Hightlights?
Yes I'll get to those, just working on some stuff right now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattv View Post
I didn't see in the change log.... but it looks like s2u2 has been removed?? Upgraded from .14 today
S2U2 was never in any release of MightyROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Holy crap! Mr. Taskbar has been running STOCK up til now?? Well, now that you're a MightyRom guy, perhaps you'd like to team up with Lil' Rico and create some taskbars that mesh well and look good with his full themes (I'm thinking a nice polished mightywhitey tsowen taskbar with some splashes of colour...)

s2u2 was never included

So hey Lil' Rico, what do you think about teaming up with the taskbar guys and implementing some slick taskbar icons that would compliment your themes? (I request starting with a Mighty Whitey taskbar then perhaps a Pimpstick Purple!!)
If the taskbar guys want me to work with them, they have to LMK. I wouldn't mind making something nice with them, since I used their work a lot and I already understand and know how to make task bars... It would be cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDon View Post
Couple silly questions....

Prior to the all inclusive Lilrico themes we had to install a-la-carte and I did everything blue but the clock 9which I prefer white). Today I installed the full blue cab and have a blue clock, how can I change it back to the stock white flip clock? Do i just download & install the white clock?

I installed the new Rhodium notification enhancements and it now takes over the entire top task bar. I used to be able to click my battery icon or speaker icon to get updates etc. but now anywhere I click i get the notifications screen. Any help?
Just install the clock, and it should be good. If it doesn't work, uninstall the .cab and it should bring you back to stock..

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggz View Post
Does this rom (4.15) have the new Rhodium manila 2 software in it?
No, we're still working on it. We don't want any bugs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trwm View Post
For us non-cooks, can we load the 'MightyMike History + Calendar + Comm.cab' over top the stock Sprint ROM to just get the new tabs?
Yes new tabs should show, if not uninstall, and you'll go back to stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
Hi, I love the ROM. Having two problems though.

1. In my contacts, it wont show < m > , it shows, < tx > and < w > just fine, but for all mobile numbers I just see < > , anyone know why?

2. Also no flash in opera, but thats not a huge deal. Hey, is there any way to switch between opera acting as a mobile browser and a non mobile browser?

Thanks!
Never seen that issue. Did you use a back-up for your contacts? I'm thinking that caused you issues.