View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 03:51 PM
coldheat06
Halfway to VIP Status

coldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoldheat06 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
No one has answered my question about tsowen's custom taskbar. The new cab Mighty has posted comes with the taskbar3 v1.4 icons. Can I just install the taskbar2 cab from tsowen over it to get those icons and assume the volume issues are fixed? I had to do a hard reset on ROM4.13 after installing the custom taskbar due to volume control issues. ROM4.14 came out at the same time so I flashed it before installing everything I use. I decided to stay away from custom taskbar icons in 4.14 as much as I like them because I was waiting for the promised fix from MightyMike. He seems to have come through with the fix but I really don't like the version he included.

I don't know where you all get the time for all this. Every time I flash or hard reset it takes me hours to get everything back the way I want it even with Resco Backup! I just can't afford to continue spending so much time modding my phone lol! An answer from someone would save me a lot of time.

Thanks,
Vlip3

Yes that will fix it. I installed tsowens over it and it worked fine for me.

Please hit "Thanks" if I helped you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.