View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
thanks for a quick response. yeah, my phone is unlocked. im currently running mightyrom 4.14. does matter if i have any other files or folders in the root directory? also after i reset for a split secon i get a grey screen with blue words then it goes to the bootloader scrren. is there suppose to be a progress bar similar to if it were hooked to a computer? lastly, the "push power to begin" screen never shows up
doesn't matter if there are other files and folders. That grey screen with the blue letters is where it says press power button to update. It sounds like you don't have that file named properly or you don't have it in the root of your mem card. if using file explorer on your phone it should just be raphimg because file explorer does not show the extension, but if you use a better program like total cammander or resco, then it should be raphimg.nbh