View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:57 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: ATTENTION: Warning about replacing GWES.EXE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
nice find! Is there a way for people to backup their current stuff (contacts, apps installed, reg tweaks, manila files) load this rom, then revert everything back to the way they had their phone prior to the rom flash?
I'm not sure because i don't use sprite or spb back up. Technically they should work but i don't want to send you in the wrong direction.