View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
does sashimi not work w/ this rom? i've been trying to use it and it's causing HUGE problems. it installed some cabs and then froze up. does this every time. now everytime i do a soft reset, it acts like i do a hard one (have to do screen taps and runs customizations). after all that, the programs folder is totally empty. i just did another hard and i'm individually installing the cabs and it's doing the same thing. reflashing to stock and then will reflash 4.7, even though i've always been fine using just the clear storage method
I'm using UC- it works fine.
One of these days I'll learn how to use SASHIMI as I understand that I can restore settings and other things besides CAB files with it.
But for now... I'll take the extra hour to get it done myself.