View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:37 AM
jaminmc
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 From Sprint With Threading MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHawaii View Post
I seem to be receiving picture messages quicker when changing these registry items. But it may be just because when I was sending/receiving messages prior to this the server was slower. If anyone tries this can you please report if it helps/hurts or not. Thanks.
Those settings seem to work fine. It shouldn't make any difference for the sprint servers though. The only reason that the Treo ones might work better is that they fully expect that phone to use arcsoft... I don't know if on the server side that arcsoft interacts any different than the Picturemail app. But if it does, the the Treo user agent could be better... That is all in Theory... In practice on my phone, they seem to preform the same. I am leaving it to match the Touch pro, because it is working and I don't feel like putting it back.

Last edited by jaminmc; 03-23-2009 at 12:50 AM.