View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:52 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by syearout View Post
I flashed from conflipper's rom. I guess I don't understand the sys. So I need to flash to stock, then to this rom?
Maybe. Follow my instructions above. Hard reset again... if multiple hard resets don't work, I would recommend flashing back to stock. Conflipper's is a 21018 sys. Calc's 4.5 is a 21028 sys. Sometimes going from sys to sys can cause some weirdness that is usually fixed by flashing back to stock in between.

Good luck with that. I'm out for the night.
This post has been thanked 1 times.