View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennat View Post
I've flashed Calkulin's Diamond 21028 Kitchen ROM (v4.5) and it flash ok. Now I can't connect to active sync, the ROM is soooo slow, and I can't flash back! I really need help like right now! PLEASE HELP ME! I need to know how to fix this very fast. I've hard reset, soft reset, and tried several other things. Disc Drive mode work perfect but I can't flash it that way.
Hold volume down, then also hold power... then it will soft reset and enter boot loader mode. Then you will be able to flash back to stock, or another rom, or whatever.

*edit* Also see this: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61899

Last edited by Drybonz; 03-22-2009 at 10:35 PM.