View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:20 PM
ruskiyab
Very Important Person

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: * TP2 Manila *[03-22-09] JUICY 5 (CE OS 5.2.20771 Build 20771 AKU 1.4.6) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by otzdog View Post
Something I've noticed:

Auto screen rotate works, and it's been noted that the G-Sensor calibration doesn't do anything.

Besides that (and possibly/probably? related), Teeter doesn't move at all. And Diamond Hologram, another toy to play with the G-sensor, doesn't move at all.
Install the attached cab to fix your gsensor and teeter
Quote:
Originally Posted by otzdog View Post
However, with Juicy's roms, I found that the Hologram program runs only about .16 frames per second.

Interestingly, Mighty's roms run the Hologram really well. BUT!!! The game Pipes (where you spin a bunch of individual pieces on a board to create a "circuit") runs horrifically slow on Mighty's Rom, but just fine on Juicy's. It's as if a 3-D app runs well with Mighty's, but 2-D apps run well with Juicy's. (?)

Wierd.
That's the problem with the available video drivers, they either kick *** on 3d or 2d not both, I personally don't use 3d stuff so this is great for me
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Diamond2 G-Sensor.cab (127.0 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!