Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:16 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswml View Post
Hey All! - Fantastic work on the Taskbar everyone!!

I just got my HTC Touch HD in the UK and could do with a little help...been searching this post to see if the tsowentaskbar4 is readily compatible with my Touch HD?

Could someone please help?

If it is, am I right that to install tsowentaskbar4v1.6, I follow these steps:

1. sdkcerts.cab
2. tsowentaskbar4v1.6
3. nuePowerDriverCDMADiamond-100-v1.0-cab.cab

The last cab seems to be designed for a CDMA Diamond - I have an HD that works on GSM/CDMA, will everything work fine.

TIA for your answers and sorry for the noob question!
For you no need for the nuePowerDriver but other than that, you have the steps correct. Everything should work for the most part. I have asked a few HD users to pass me there files but I still don't have them. In my past taskbar's all icons have worked for the most part on HD's so we will keep our fingers crossed. This taskbar we covered extra good even for the GSM side of the house and I believe GSM folks will be a little suprised as to how well these icons will be. Everything is done for the most part just need to wait on HTCLeener for the preview page and get with gadgetfreak for a last minute fix on the LargeTitleBar.dll and thats it. Been a month in the works but it is almost finally here!
This post has been thanked 7 times.