View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 09:23 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpmwr
Hey Mike,

Sorry about the slow responce! WHat I ment was if vB keeps the same thread / post numbers I should be able to look into how phpBB parses URLs and make SEO parse them the same way.
I have no clue what ur talking about lol. But let me know what you need cuz Im converting without working on the SEO for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emunutz
Wideawake,
I checked out that theme you linked to and it's nice, however I was browsing the site and I think this one looks a little more 'modern':

http://forumthemes.com/forums/?styleid=22

Just my 2 cents, but what do I know?
This does look nice. Thx for the link.