View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 05:42 AM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Good news... Looks like I figured out the custom task bar bug. I haven't been able to freeze my phone... 13 soft resets and the volume works fine. Waiting for my testers to LMK if they have a freeze issue...

I'm happy I got that freaker! You guys have no idea how long I've been trying to figure that freaker out... I say freaker to be politically correct... grrrrr
It's working at the moment without locking up, but my lockups always seemed to come after the phone had been on for awhile. So I'll post a follow up later today as well (Sunday)