View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 12:53 AM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Added Comm Manager. The only reason I am leaving the other links up at this point is for comparison and testing purposes. For the Camera, I had to select the stock Titan Camera in BuildOS, and during the build, I had to "Overwrite" the existing files. So, yes there is a camera. No it may very well be different than what 21193 may have been intended to have. If someone who is more experienced than I am can look into the camera files and the Comm Manager files that are in <Titan_Beta_1_USO_Edition_RUU> (The firste one I posted), and see if you can get them to work, please do. I ask that if you get the origonal files to work, that you either post them here in the open of PM me to I can change the modules out in my SYS.

I did get a peak at the Comm Manager, and it appears to be similar to what the Samsung Saga comes with stock. I was a completely new look, Fit in very well with WM 6.5, and was clean. I didn't have a chance to play around with it much, but it did seem rather limited. I would deffinately like to see someone customize the 21193 Comm Manager to ad more functions. so check it out in my first post if you're up to it. I can post the files if requested. I am off to bed. I will post 21189 Beta 1.1 with a Comm Manager selection when I get up in the morning.

Titan_21193_Beta_1.1_RUU (with text file)

Last edited by Tplane37; 03-22-2009 at 09:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.