View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Mr. FREE!!!! Where the H E double hockey sticks have you been hiding???? Left me high and dry LOL.

Below are two RUU's. 21189 and 21193. Both are for the Titan once again, and cooked for Verizon. I did not select a dialer this time. I flashed them both, they both boot. There is a plain dialer there, looks out of place on WM 6.5, but that is what the SYS has in it. I just notice the Comm manager does not work. It worked earlier on a different test, but now it is saying that it does not have a trusted Certificate. I am posting these as is for now, if you simply "Can't wait" for me to update this post with the same ROMs that include a different Comm Manager that works...then just install one via CAB. Bee sure to read through my little procedural post on the previous page...I don't think the Titan's like having this much forced down their throats.

The Partiotic boot screens are not in these either. I felt it personally appropriate to do that on my first ROM because of the whole Navy Vet bit...but it's out of my system now.

Camera's work in both. And Advanced Config is in both....stay out of it if you don't know what you're doing!!!

Carrier CABs are in my previous post. Enjoy!

Titan_21189_Beta_1_RUU (with text files)

Titan_21193_Beta_1_RUU (with text files)

Last edited by Tplane37; 03-22-2009 at 09:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.