View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
MrChainsaw
Regular 'Geeker

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-20-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmphoto View Post
Has anyone else been having a problem with the 1028 sys and S2U2 crashing and slowing tf3d down... After everytime I would installed it when i would softreset it would literaly take 7 minutes for my Diamond to rebot... I tried Groove 4 6.5 hd... non hd, Grove 4 6.1 hd, rohdium... no luck... Is there something with 21028 that causes s2u2 to crash and or slow everything down...
And before everyone asks... I flash shipped rom every time before I flash a new rom...
So, theoretically everything was the way I baught it when I flashed these roms...
I have been running S2U2 v1.52 on the 6.1 with HD ROM. Haven't noticed anything like that at all. I use the full screen caller id with it and the only thing that I notice is that upon soft reset, the caller id messes up on the first call. All calls after that are working fine. The only thing I can think of is checking your version. Other than that, I would have no idea.