Kasracer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Listening to a streaming radio station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkhal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasracer
Hi, I have been trying to find a way to listen to my favorite radio station (WYSP in Pilly, PA). Unfortuantely there are only two available streams for the radio station.

1. From TheStreamCenter.com. This is a .PLS file. I've tried playing it in Windows Media Player, HTC Audio Manager, the HTC Streaming app, and TCPMP with no luck. Of course it plays perfectly fine on the computer.

2. From WYSP's website. This is a flash application that, unfortunately does not embed the stream information so the only way this could work would be via a web browser or somehow passing the variables directly to the Flash movie. None of that matters, however; as Flash Lite and Flash 7 cannot play it as well as TCPMP.

So I'm thinking #1 is my best option but I can't find a way to play it.

Does anyone know how I can listen to this radio station on my phone? I have a Mogul 6800.

Thanks!
How did you get that PLS from StreamCenter.com? If I try to right click it doesn't let me. Is it possible to get Power 99 FM (WUSL) pls file?
Well if the stream is setup in a PLS then you can just right-click, save-as. I didn't see WUSL listed in The Stream Center so I couldn't check for you.