View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-20-09] grooveROM 4 WM 6.1 & 6.5 versions [Rhodium Manila, HD Manila & Manila f

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincij View Post
Hello all,

I am having a serious problem with syncing my Diamond after flashing a couple of these ROM's. Currently my XP laptop does connect using activesync (it says connected and the explore button on activesync works) but it does not offer me the option to set up my items to be synced anywhere.

The problem began either when I flashed GrooveROM WM6.5 or when I tried GrooveROM 6.1 + Rhodium Touchflo. I have since flashed back to Mighty's ROM, which was working correctly before, but still no Activesync. I have also tried multiple hard resets and Juicy's ROM with no luck.

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this issue?

Thanks,
Josh
You should not flash to another custom rom. to fix the problem, flash the original oem shipped rom, then flash back to groove's rom, hard reset one more time. You will be able to sync again. anytime you leave a custom rom for another custom, you should consider doing this or you may end up with some minor problems that carry over flash to flash. It's not guaranteed though but if you do this, you will have your sync back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.