View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 03:32 AM
jetz9335
Lurker

jetz9335 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

So many posts and my previous question gets more and more away without answered. So asking again if people don't mind.

I found one of my application doesn't work very well with MightyROM, but it works well on other ROMs (Sprint stock ROM, Juicy ROM, Conflippers ROM confirmed so far). So I am trying to find any cure for it as I like MightyROM.

I'm using a Soft Input Panel called Moakey 2 for entering Korean. The problem is that one of the app's skin file (named "IDB_MODE" with no extension) gets locked after soft-reset and the SIP can't show mode switching UI when I install it on MightyROM.

The file cannot be deleted becuase the file is in use. However I can rename it to something else and rename it back to original name. Then I can see the mode switching UI correct, but it again gets locked if I soft-reset.

I am thinking that it might have something to do with some file system optimization that MightyROM has done, so I am trying to identify it and remove it so that the SIP works well on MightyROM.

Can anyone suggest what might have caused this problem?

Last edited by jetz9335; 03-21-2009 at 04:40 AM.