View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 12:02 AM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/20/09] v2.2 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
wow....you know I havent messed with anything but the keyboard which his wierd, ok i removing rom as it causes this problem

Monday I will have my new Phone and will continue to work on this thing

Also if someone can get a new Keyboard or something, but be kind and share....the iolite one is nice but it's portrait only, and the qwerty board isnt working :'(

(I think I will remake my whole kitchen)
Weird but understood, I can see 1 or 2 messed up flashes causing something like this, but multiple times even after going back to current ROM to verify all is good and then back to this ROM and same issue, something squirrely going on in it I would think

Of course from what was accessable it was spot on solid that I could tell

If you build back up from scratch and need a tester just let me know

Detroit Doug