View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:44 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/20/09] v2.2 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
Was kinda thinking so ... no problem, a soup is better when the stock is premium LOL

Anyway, here is my situation of the 2.2 ROM

flashed it, reflashed it (as I always do) and all went well, very slow in the initial setup but that can happen

rebooted and went into the OS and no buttons worked, I mean none, not even the power button LOL
Tried flashing again (including from bootloader) and no difference, none of the buttons functioned and without them it is difficult at best to use the phone

dug through reg, apps, etc and although they seemed enabled it didnt change anything

Went back to a working version and will see what I can find to enable things

It looks good, fast and stable, just the lack of buttons, well ...

Detroit Doug
wow....you know I havent messed with anything but the keyboard which his wierd, ok i removing rom as it causes this problem

Monday I will have my new Phone and will continue to work on this thing

Also if someone can get a new Keyboard or something, but be kind and share....the iolite one is nice but it's portrait only, and the qwerty board isnt working :'(

(I think I will remake my whole kitchen)