View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 PM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 3/20/09] v2.2 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
What?
It's his SYS
Was kinda thinking so ... no problem, a soup is better when the stock is premium LOL

Anyway, here is my situation of the 2.2 ROM

flashed it, reflashed it (as I always do) and all went well, very slow in the initial setup but that can happen

rebooted and went into the OS and no buttons worked, I mean none, not even the power button LOL
Tried flashing again (including from bootloader) and no difference, none of the buttons functioned and without them it is difficult at best to use the phone

dug through reg, apps, etc and although they seemed enabled it didnt change anything

Went back to a working version and will see what I can find to enable things

It looks good, fast and stable, just the lack of buttons, well ...

Detroit Doug