View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:36 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggaeta View Post
is there a quick fix that i am missing in the 145 pages for gps locks. i cant get gps to work. i have ROM 21159 beta 5 loaded. i have done the gPS mods but still nothin
A couple questions. Have you ever had MR1 or MR2 installed? Was GPS working on your last ROM? What was your last ROM? What Radio are you running? Have you ever ran oneGPS (QUALCOMM)? GPS and aGPS has always worked flawlessly for me when I am on 21159 Beta 5. I am also on the XV6800 through Verizon. Also, which Navigation app are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
As of this moment, No there is not a released 21193 build for the Titan yet. I noticed some directions on the last page on how to set it up in PPCkitchen and am going to mess around with it tonight but, I'm a total nub when it comes to this.

I can flash and do everthing else but, building from the base files (SYS, XIPS, etc) I'm almost clueless....

As long as I can't brick my phone, I should be ok....one can hope...

I'll post back if I have any luck...Unless someone else has had luck with it fully working (and save me a few hours tonight)
I finally got past the G'Reloc error this afternoon. I just pulled <btagsvc.dll> from 21189 and slid it over to 21193 to see if that gets me past the issue I posted previously. I'm getting ready to try again and see what I get. I'll let everyone know.

This post has been thanked 2 times.