View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Hafrust
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tips for Searching

Quote:
should make this a must read for ALL members, It gets real old having the grouchy peeps on here barking at you ...Great job thank you.
Quote:
I completely agree!

Is there anyway possible that the original post could be sent as a mass private message to ALL members?.....just a thought.
Thanks for the support guys! I don't know about sending it out as a mass pm, but it is here in the site rules forum, which I know everyone reads before posting.....lol. Just try and remember to pay it forward and help someone else out when you can.

Quote:
Hafrust, I would like to say THANK YOU for saying that, because i was scared to post something and I have looked and searched all over and wasn't getting anywhere. THANKS to Keir333 and Selders59, they were very understanding, helpful, nice and the responce time was pretty fast. I'm beginning to love this site more and more. Being nice goes a very long way.
Glad to see you get your feet wet! I'm sure you'll find it's much more fun around here when you feel free to get involved. There are so many intelligent people around here who are really eager to help, so don't be afraid.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

Last edited by Hafrust; 03-20-2009 at 10:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.