View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 3/20/09] v2.2 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgarcia View Post
Just flashed, 2.2. The footprints are working flawless, everything is good to go. One thing though, it disables the functions of all the buttons. if that could be fixed it would be great. Reflashed back to 2.1, to have full function of my buttons. Great ROM though WDM, I read who had to return your phone because of the button not working. maybe you can tweek something to make them work. Thanks for all the work you put into this.
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroit_doug View Post
WDM,

Just started flashing the 2.2 ROM on my Sprint phone and noticed Drellisdee as the ROM name - teaming up with Drellisdee on this?

Detroit Doug
It's his SYS