View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:36 PM
blazingwolf
VIP Member

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Should I get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
1. I live in a completely rural area and get more coverage with Sprint than I do Verizon at some spots, and Sprint roams on Verizon network.

3. I've agreed this is a fault on the current Diamond's setup, but it's not a giant difference. Like I said, you should have a dedicated device if you're completely into it...

4. It's nice? Have you ever owned an HTC handset? Do you know the feeling of getting new builds for you phone every few days, knowing that each is faster than the last, and that your phone is always going to continue to get better?

6. How abusive do you plan on being to your phone? I treat my Diamond like my baby, and anyone who's sensible will do the same.

7. Out of the box. Again, we can flash custom ROMs to do anything, to fix any issue, to add anything. No one who is a power user keeps it "out of the box". I'm sure uurrrnn will flash a custom ROM within the first few days.
3. I don't have to though and that is the point.

4. Owned several of them. Did I flash my phone? Yes. Will I flash the Omnia? Probably. Though I must say that I can do just about everything on this device without the need to flash to another ROM. It works well out of the box.

6. It's a phone. If I drop it I want to know that it is still going to work. In my line of work I need this. I've already broken some of my other devices because they can't stand a fall.

7. Nah, I know several people that are "power users" that don't feel the need to flash.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com

Last edited by blazingwolf; 03-20-2009 at 07:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.