View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 07:24 PM
intx
intx is the sexiest VIP

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx
Re: Should I get it?

1. I live in a completely rural area and get more coverage with Sprint than I do Verizon at some spots, and Sprint roams on Verizon network.

3. I've agreed this is a fault on the current Diamond's setup, but it's not a giant difference. Like I said, you should have a dedicated device if you're completely into it...

4. It's nice? Have you ever owned an HTC handset? Do you know the feeling of getting new builds for you phone every few days, knowing that each is faster than the last, and that your phone is always going to continue to get better?

6. How abusive do you plan on being to your phone? I treat my Diamond like my baby, and anyone who's sensible will do the same.

7. Out of the box. Again, we can flash custom ROMs to do anything, to fix any issue, to add anything. No one who is a power user keeps it "out of the box". I'm sure uurrrnn will flash a custom ROM within the first few days.

Donate if you like my work!