View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Tplane37
PPCGeeks Regular

Tplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuffTplane37 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tplane37 Send a message via MSN to Tplane37 Send a message via Yahoo to Tplane37
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainabba View Post
This earned me "Error building default.hv and user.hv"

Also, can you compose/reply to SMS messages?

Do you have data after setting up connection?
I received the same error in 21189. It was due to the "Skinny signal bars" selection in BuildOS. Try deselecting items in BuildOS one at a time, and see if you get past this error. If you do, make a note of which add-on gave you the error and avoid it in futuree 6.5 Builds. (And let us know too! LOL)

I have been avoiding any programs that get frequent updtates, that modify or add to the Today screen, and add Reg entries that modify the upper bar, Star Menu, or soft keys. With one exception. I do use the Fred Soft Start Menu which offers a Windows 3.1/XP combination type expandable drop down menu when you click on the Start Menu flag, and still get the Honeycomb when clicking on the Start Menu Text...kinda nice, especially if you want to change a setting quickly.

On the 21193 that Con posted, I have it in PPCKitchens BuildOS now (thanks to some very helpful PMs). I had to convert countless modules to files before G'Reloc would even pull through without error. Now I am getting registry errors during the Build Process...working through it now. All in all, 21189 is running smooth, have a GPS issue that I need to look into, and I am almost to the point of flashing 21193 on a different phone to compare the two Builds. Both builds will have the same programs in them, specifically for Network Admin functionality (Both devices are XV6800's with the same Radio, Carrier, PRI, and SPL).

Last edited by Tplane37; 03-20-2009 at 05:02 PM.