View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:48 PM
jaminmc
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 From Sprint With Threading MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
so, the only immediate difference you've found is support for emoticons? If I ever hard reset I'll install this one right away, but if that's the only difference i can wait.

Thanks for your efforts
No need to hard reset. I didn't hard reset to update this from previous versions.... Just run the remover, and install the new one... Couldn't be easier...
If you are worried about it, just install Sprite backup, backup your phone. Then update your arcsoft... If it hoses something, restore the backup.. It will be like you never did anything. Sprite has a free trial of like 30 days or something.
This post has been thanked 2 times.