View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:40 AM
tristem
N00b

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

So far so good, was having a bit of a problem with battery life but I'm hoping that will be resolved with a radio upgrade. Loving the new HTC Action screen just wish I could figure out how to map the GPS Nav to use Sprint Nav. Only Issue I've seen so far is with the G Sensor. Just does not seem to be as responsive in TF3D as it was in 1.7. I have noticed a huge delay in pictures turning, seems much longer than in 1.7, or sometimes it will turn and then turn right back. Have tried flip it and have not noticed any improvement. I has to be a setting somewhere just haven't been able to find it yet. The G sensor aside this is one killer kick a$$ rom. Just wish I had the time to work on my culinary skills too. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out and I'll try my best.

Edit:

After some research it looks like the slowness is caused from a reg key the key should be hklm\drivers\builtin\gsensor\polling it should be 200 the value the I saw in the rom after loading it was 500. Hope this helps.

Last edited by tristem; 03-20-2009 at 04:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.