View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:49 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your SDconfig.txt, provisioning.xml, etc. Files Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
oh hey, you're here too

I already have the xml file created and have the locations of all the shortcuts....but i'm still confused on the script slightly. I dont know if i have to add a command to actually remove the start menu directory first before i implement the new shortcuts.
if you are dealing with shortcuts, look at the code of my sdconfig a the top of this page and see if it helps you any