View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:32 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I had asked, some time ago, about a way to keep the TF home screen clock minimized, because I am weird and I like it that way. Well, I was messing around in the registry and found it last night.

If anyone else is weird like me you can find it at HKCU>Software>HTC>Manila>Home.LastClockView. Change it to 1. This will keep your clock minimized by default, even persisting through soft resets.
This worked on my wife's touch pro as well. The registry key didn't exist, so I just created the key with a DWORD value of 1 and it worked great. Thanks again