View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:59 PM
rainabba
PPCGeeks Regular

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
Okay here are the file. depending on what you are using the xip are just in .bin format to help everyone, it is the base, so people can do with them what they want. The XIP are also included in this file for anyone that would want to them. and not have to download files twice.

Next thing, you are going to need a .vm from your current working SYS. Doing it this way with stuff split up, it will help more people and be easier, but if i used that .vm it wouldnt work right.

I tried to get DogGuy's kitchen working last night with PPCK but failed because (among other issues) I didn't have a xip.bin to use so thank you for that.

I don't yet understand the .vm folder. Can/Should I use one from 20193? What's the effect of using different ones (older or just plain different)?

For those of you who use PPCKitchen's BuildOS, I'm still trying to convert this so you can build your own ROM via a process you know. I'm doing this to help me learn all the aspects of a kitchen, and so I can rebuild ROMs easily using PPCK so don't expect too much