View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:32 PM
banzaiwolfe
Almost a VIP

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkpatel7 View Post
MightyMike,

Again, FLAWLESS ROM.

I was going through PPCGeeks and came across from Rhodium Stuff, mainly the HTC Menu. It now works for builds <21000 and I can confirm this working. I have it on your current 4.14 ROM and it works GREAT and is extremely finger friendly, fluid, and a great upgrade to the WM menu system.

However, the Notifications 'add-on' is buggy, it is doesn't work as well, but definiately look into incorporating the menu to your ROM.

You can look into it further here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61342
No offense, I don't expect you to have searched through every post in this thread because I know it's massive and moves too quick, but it was already mentioned a few days ago at least that this can be done.

Anyways, I do love the new menu system even if I have to scroll sometimes where I wouldn't have had to before. I attempted to make a cab that also included the updated gwes.exe files but so far I haven't had any luck. I think I'll just work on changing the colors of the highlight from green to other colors for now though :P