Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 09:14 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Wow that is weird, I am running the Sprint Stock ROM on my TP with basically the same stuff you mentioned, so this is with any taskbar you install? Do you have SPB Backup, if so I am wondering if you would mind doing a backup then Hard Reset and install sdkcerts and then the taskbar and see what happens? It has to be something somewhere that is conflicting with the other icons in your settings but I am not sure what. This is the first anyone has had this problem. If you have all the cabs and know all the registry tweaks you have applied you can try to reinstall them one at a time and see what happens from there. Would be the easiest way to find out. You can always go back and restore your data if you have SPB Backup.
Yes I have spb and I have a full backup/including storage card. I had tried these taskbars a while back with the same results. I think I had even tried installing straight away.... I wonder if I do file by file instead of a compelete taskbar cab. I might try that first. if not I'll hard reset this weekend and see if between us we can't figure out what I'm doing to mess it up... I'd really like to run custom taskbars.