View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 05:23 PM
fat boy
VIP Member
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbTrader View Post

Edit: Installed, ok, that's a no. I guess I'll reinstall it. Also, did anyone else notice that the touchflo hd port is actually slower than the original touchflo? I just installed it and it definetly feels a little slower. Any reason why that might be? Only changes I made were I installed a flip clock and slide to answer.. but both were uninstalled before installing this touchflo port. I also have the caches raised (and they still are large).
nope it's faster, you may not have installed step by step or you installed something that slowed it down. This is a compressed graphics version and everything about it is better, except the loader and landscape.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt