View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditbu13oi View Post
Hey Merdin. Is there anyway you can make a stock rom of your rom? Does that make any sense to you? Like just the rom itself and not the programs?
Do you mean with all my themes, and just not the apps, or like i had before with the lite version where is had all stock themes, and apps.

If its a rom with my theme but less apps, then i could because that would be easy
But if its a rom with stock themes and everything i already quit doing this because it requires me to make another kitchen, and too much work working in 2 different kitchens.