View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 03:12 PM
Mutiny32
Halfway to VIP Status

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: How to configure HTC Touch Pro to receive company e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6433 View Post
i just looked up the directions on my employer's IT page and they require a RSA token?
A RSA Token is a small electronic device, usually in keychain form, that uses the RSA algorithm to generate a code every 60 seconds that you attach to the end of your password. I'm not sure how this would work with OMA, as it is required at every login because the idea is that even if someone knows your password, they need the RSA token that generatets the key to make it work. I won't go into the rest of how it works, let's just say it's great for Network Security guys (yeah, that's what I do), until you have a user who forgets or loses their token. Pic

So OMA may only require it once during setup or once every certain time period. I just never setup Exchange/OMA with RSA authentication.

Last edited by Mutiny32; 03-19-2009 at 03:18 PM.