View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 02:23 PM
GhettoBSD
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to configure HTC Touch Pro to receive company e-mail

Let me add my 2 cents.

I have gotten exchange to work on my titan.

When I started asking around, everyone said it couldn't work because it wasn't a company blackberry. I told my buddy, "if it's a computer, there has to be a way!"

So as I started learning about exchange and certificates etc etc I got it to work.

For some reason my access was killed many times. basically the login would go bad. The good thing is that we have like 20 something domains haha! So I figured out that as long as I use a diff domain every couple months i'd be good.

Eventually, they did some server upgrades/changes/whatever and I just couldn't get it to work.

What it basically comes down to is this:

1) Your company doesn't allow it because of security restrictions
2) Your company doesn't allow it because it's not a business phone.

Either way, it could work if you talk to the right people or get lucky like me. But just like me, it could work for a while until you get caught! boo

Right now, i can not use exchange. But i can access it via web ova.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!