View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:59 PM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[5/6] Persian Blue v2.1 (awesome bluetooth file sending application)

v2.1 out now- see changelog below for more details

Found this over at xda. It is manager for sending files via bluetooth. Really neat app, and on my list of must have, handy apps. You can send a file or folder from its own File Manager, or use the default File Explorer on your device. It will show you percent completed, elapsed and remaining time, and KB completed.

Note: When using Persian Blue's built in file explorer, you have to double click, or select a folder then tap it again, to see its contents.

To send, first select the file(s) you want to send, then press "Send" which is the left soft key. This app will then search for all the visible devices, which then you can select and connect to. Pretty easy stuff, really great app.

Quote:
Hi EveryBody!
As You know there is no Built in Bluetooth Manager which can Show Any Percentage or Remaing Time of Bluetooth Transfering Process... So I deside To solve the problem in my own way...
First version is in Persian Language
Edited: Now it's MultiLanguage:

Features:
1) Manage Your Bluetooth Radio (On - Off - Visible)
2) Send Single File via Bluetooth
3) Send Multi File (Selectable From Any Folder) [Using Its Own File Manager]
4) Send Folder [Using Its Own File Manager]
5) Show ProgressBar (Percentage , Elapsed Time , Remaing Time, Speed All in Kb)
6) Most UseFull Feature : Send File Directly From your File Explorer [this App Adds new Item to Right Click of All Files and Foders in File Explorer named : Send Via Persian Blue... So you Can Send Directly From File Explorer]
7) Send Folder Directly From Your File Explorer (Mentioned Above)
8 It's Cool [Isn't It?]
9) It's Now MultiLanguage [Translate And Share it Plz]
Changes in v2.0
Quote:
10) It's now Can Handle Receive Operations
11) Enable to Choose Where to Save Received Files
12) Show ProgressBar During Receive Operation (Percentage, Elapsed Time, Remiaing Time, Speed)
13) Enable To receive File Even in Suspend Mode
14) Enable To Choose Save File Automatically Or Confirm Before Saving File
15) Enable To Choose Who To Receive Files (windows Mobile Or Persian Blue) [After Applying This You Must Soft Reset Your Device And Kill The Persian Blue RC Handle Process]
16) Show Remote Device Name While Receving File
Changes in v2.1
Quote:
17) Enable To Define Custom rules for saving Received files based on Their Extenstion (New!) [By this option you can define unlimited directory for unlimited file extension. for example you can save received MP3 files to "\Storage Card\Music" and the other Files to "\My Document"]

Note1: If you Define any Invalid Path Or you Remove All Rules Root path of your Device "\" Will be In Default

Note2: .* extension means Any Other File, If you Define a rule by this Extension other files Will Save in this path...

ScreenShots [Latest Version]:

There are qute a few more language packs over in the xda thread, but it cab comes with Persian and English already installed. Although the Language was set to Persian upon the install, all of the writing was still in English. You can still change the language to English through the Settings tab.

To uninstall this app (although I'm not sure why you would), run Persian Blue Goto => Receive Tab Page => Choose WM Will Receive Files => Apply => Uninstall my Software => Soft Reset Your Device

Note: Soft Reset after install.
Attached Files
File Type: cab PersianBlue 2.1.CAB (301.5 KB, 180 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 05-06-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: new version out
This post has been thanked 13 times.