View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Success100
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Touch Pro on Boost Mobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanoware View Post
what?

actually Boost operates as its own Entity,only thing they have in common with nextel is that they share the Iden network....

and....

Boost Pay-As-You-Go is iDen
Unlimited by Boost is CDMA

http://www.cellphonenews.com/archive...us_states_.php
as i said..there are SOME boost markets that are CDMA. Just because someone has boost unlimited does not mean they are on CDMA einstein. If that were the case anyone could use a sprint phone on Boost mobile. Secondly, if boost were unlimited ONLY on CDMA, then why dont we get shipped any CDMA PHONES TO ACTIVATE ON BOOST?? WE DONT!! And boost mobile is NOT its own entity. IT IS PREPAID NEXTEL. Yeah i just work here, I dont know anything.

IF you are in a BOOST CDMA MARKET, then yes i could see it happening with a bit of ESN cloning action but there is NO WAY you are going to activate a CDMA device in a BOOST IDEN market

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

Last edited by Success100; 03-19-2009 at 11:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.