Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:30 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Yep SDcerts first... I have some manila edits (basic icons, clocks type of stuff)and the various reg edits that are pretty common such as no sent message, color edits, that sort. I have no problems installing any start icon and Skidbox made me "Brenn" for the "Start" which do not affect the settings menu icons.. but as soon as I install a taskbar I lose at least half of the icons in the settings window. Taskbar icons work fine.
Wow that is weird, I am running the Sprint Stock ROM on my TP with basically the same stuff you mentioned, so this is with any taskbar you install? Do you have SPB Backup, if so I am wondering if you would mind doing a backup then Hard Reset and install sdkcerts and then the taskbar and see what happens? It has to be something somewhere that is conflicting with the other icons in your settings but I am not sure what. This is the first anyone has had this problem. If you have all the cabs and know all the registry tweaks you have applied you can try to reinstall them one at a time and see what happens from there. Would be the easiest way to find out. You can always go back and restore your data if you have SPB Backup.
This post has been thanked 2 times.