View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 08:29 AM
Chuck_IV
Almost a VIP

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB33 View Post
Unfortunately I can't get 4.14 to work, after download, the phone stays on the black TouchPro screen. This is a replacement TP I got from Sprint in February and had the same problem trying to load KK's ROM 1.7 a few weeks ago before I started using the Mighty ROM's. I have been able to load 4.11-4.13 with no issue. My conclusion is 4.14 must have something similar to what's in KK's ROM that doesn't allow the ROM to run on newer Sprint TP's. I was able to revert back to 4.11, which I happen to like over 4.12 and 4.13 for some reason.
Interesting. I'm convinced some individual TP's are just "different" because I had a similar issue with Jugalo's ROM a ways back. I could not, for the life of me, get version 0.08B to load on my phone(still can't). It would always hang on the Touch Pro screen with the red text and never go any further. I never saw any one else with the issue and I could always get 0.07 and prior versions to load just fine. Luckily, I've never had an issue with Mighty ROM(now I just jinxed myself for the next version).

Go figure.

As an FYI, mine's an older TP(11/7/08 manufacture date),

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 03-19-2009 at 09:06 AM.