View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 05:36 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can't sync my Contacts with VISTA...!

I actually have it syncing very well currently!! It took a few re-dos and deleting/re-establishing a few relationships (plus the added side effect of needing to purchase Outlook '07....thankfully I have a couple kids that need Work for school and one license of MS Office covers Outlook and multiple computers)!!

I sync via BT and it transfers data very well!!

(just a pain in the arse to start-up initially)