View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 04:33 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Get rid of non-existant texts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquinox View Post
Hey all,

I searched the forum, but I didn't find anything to do with this problem. Maybe I was using the wrong keywords-- I can't imagine I'm the only person to have this as an issue.

I got my new Sprint TouchPro yesterday, and after installing ArcSoft (because I didn't know where the threadding option was) I restored all of the text messages from my old Apache. Now when I look at the SMS tab on TouchFlo, there's always a blank message that can't be deleted in front of any new messages I get.

I tried clearing my text messages and starting over and now there are 2 blank messages. When I look at the inbox, it says "Text Messages 2 Items." but nothing is anywhere in the Text Message folder, so I can't delete them.

It's driving me insane.

Any suggestions?
I had this happen after a restore also. If you have sktools, you can go to messaging files, and there it'll show your "ghost" texts. Delete from there.
dschoenike