Thread: Custom Taskbar
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 03:11 PM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX51 View Post
OK, so I just did a hard reset because I turned my windows folder into a mess lol... Startin fresh up. So on Mighty's ROM 4.14 the only one that is showing right now is > shellres.192.dll.0409 < it doesn't have the .mui at the end, but when I click on it, it opens the "Open With" window and there it does have the .mui at the end.

I am trying to do crazylilboys vista icon, but his only has shellres.192.dll.

I don't wanna try anything until I know what I am doing wrong. I don't want to have shellres files all over the place lol.

Do I just add the .dll.0409 to lilboyz? or do I add the .mui to the original windows shellres?

Hope I can get it right this time.
Yes just add the .0409.mui to the end of his shellres.192.dll on your current one at the .bak to the end once you have done all of this THEN soft reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.