View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by five40 View Post
I'm having major issues since flashing 4.13
At first the hardware keyboard would lock up intermitently now it works very rarely if at all.
I've tried flashing back to the stock sprint rom but that still haven't solved the problem.

HEEEELLLLPPPP !!!!
What else can I try?
i had this same issue...back when i flashed 4.10 and i dont think it had anything to do with 4.10 because i flashed back to stock flashed to juicy i flashed like 4 different roms and it did not solve the problem eventually the keyboard quit working all together...

the issue seems to be that the TP keyboards go out easily...so i ordered another one and it works fine so far...

im not saying your keyboard is definitely screwed...but usually froma thread i read once its starts going on here and there...it eventually goes out period...

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.