lordmyst
Lurker

lordmyst is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
So I say thanks Mike for the ROM's, (I have all back to 2.7) when I came aboard from Juicy's ROMs. We all appreciate what you've done, plus all that is to come. However from here on out, I foresee anything that is to come, is only a bonus...something to make our day...someday. No worries and no hurries...once you get it up to your standards, we will all be here or will at least come running back to check out the new hotness you give us.
Agree.

And rileyd5, admittedly I had a selfish motive in posting on this thread, and it was because there's a large captive audience of MightyROM users. I would probably not get this if I started my own thread. Since I'm currently also a MightyROM user I specifically wanted their opinions and comparative feedback.

So if Mike had an easily damaged ego (which I'm sure he doesn't), my post could be construed as inappropriate. But if it ends up sparking an informative discussion about the different options out there and how they compare to this rom, it would provide value for everyone here.

In any case, I don't usually participate in the boards here so I apologize if I exhibited poor etiquette. I'm just looking for information and this was the best place to get it
This post has been thanked 1 times.