View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 01:57 PM
apaquette0069
Regular 'Geeker

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

you guys really need to stop crying for a new update , like rileyd5 said this is not the thread for you to talk about other roms, and if you want more frequent updates i suggest you jump ship to a different rom that has weekly updates, mike has already stated that he is NOT leaving the Diamond out to pasture and he also said he WILL continuing to make diamond roms , he is even planning a v5 and most likely more after that( i hope),

maybe he has a life of outside of ppcgeeks and has to tend to his own **** before he can take care of all of us. have you ever thought of that??? mike will do what he does and so what if he puts out more TP roms than Diamond atleast there is a Diamond mighty rom for you guys to even use!!!! if the guy dont want to realease the rom because he wants it to be perfect, then let him do it and when he is ready to realease it he will !!!!

thats just my 2 cents,